In March 2004 the AW Scholarship Fund was established for Birthright and Hillel Alumni. The goal of the Scholarship Fund is to assist alumni and give them the opportunity to come to Israel and further explore their Jewish heritage.
Click here to Join our Facebook Israel Group.
*= Required Fields (Applications will not be processed unless they are filled out correctly).
Applications are accepted year-round.
Our Goal for 2017 is 2017 Scholarships
In order to qualify for a $400 scholarship towards airfare to come study in Israel:
1) You must fill out the form bellow
2) You must get accepted to one of our affiliated learning programs.
3) Once you’ve been accepted to one of learning programs, you must commit yourself to 3-4 consecutive weeks of learning and boarding at the program.
4) We must be informed of any changes made regarding the program you will be attending, dates, etc…
5) Please allow 4-6 weeks for your application to be processed.
6) Grants are distributed in Israel on the 1st and 15th of the month.
* Please note: Due to the high-volume of applications and restrictions from our Foundation, we will only be accepting applications 6 weeks-2 months prior to your arrival in Israel..